I vote for real world Darfur.
there might be a 21st seaosn of real world
there is talk of a real world salzburg
(marv albert voice)
YEESSSSSSSSSSS!
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I vote for real world Darfur.
GO VOLS
I vote that MTV actually put some shows on in HD. I have had the MTV HD channel for over a month now and not 1 show has been in HD.
Oh, yeah, I hope they bring back Real World as well, seen just about everyone of them.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I wish they'd actually bring back videos 90% of the time and make an MTV reality channel to put all this other BS on...really, what does the real world have to do with music. That show signalled the end of a decent channel.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I thought you were going to say they announced the cancellation of the network.
With the trash they run nowdays, they'd might as well.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought you were going to say they announced the cancellation of the network. </div></div>
One can only dream, heck I can't even tell you what channel it is on.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Evidently they are doing something right because it is still on.
I do have to agree though, wish they would bring back more videos and make an additional channel for just the shows.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
the have a couple channels for nothing but music
MTV hits is one of them
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I just get MTV and MTV2 on DirecTV, must depend on location.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks